Birdseed and sin
My last few posts have been filled with the usual April blog-puking about my lack of employee satisfaction. I could continue it here, but I’m trying to rid myself of the redundancy.
Unfortunately, that subject is consuming my life right now. I have no clear thoughts on any other topic. I do, however, have some mini-thoughts for your consideration.
* The tourists in Myrtle Beach, SC feed on either or both of two things: Birdseed and sin.
* The intercom announcement at work didn’t sound exactly like this when I got here this morning, but it was close: “Attention, staffers: In lieu of bonuses this year, there will be free popcorn in the break room all day. Thank you.”
* This season of The Sopranos is much more like the first season that the past two seasons. As a result, I like it much more. However, last night’s addiction theme was a little over the top.
* That big life change I was predicting two posts ago has not panned out exactly as I hoped. However, that’s not to say things aren’t going to change soon.
* With this week being the anniversary of Waco, OK City, and Columbine, I sort of feel like I should anticipate some bad ju-ju this week. But I don’t. I think this week is going to be pretty boring.
* My friend, Daly, is one of the coolest people I’ve ever known.
I feel like some mexican food right now. Maybe some tacos.