Nuked

You’re right. Strange. I was able to get to you via Google, but only through a Technorati link. Something nefarious is afoot…

I’ll be in Vegas on Monday. I’ll try to stop by the Rio if I get some time away from my conference.

2. BadBlood says:

Ditto for me. Must be something we have in common w/advertisers. Cardschat just recently requested me to take my links down that they pre-paid for until November. So something’s afoot.

3. The Wife says:

I love you so much, I have you bookmarked . . . never use google to find you anyway.

Make sure the Dr. doesn’t get in trouble out there – he SAYS its for some business conference.

4. gracie says:

Same here. If you ever find out what’s up, please let me know!

5. Falstaff says:

I’m nuked too.

I have page rank, but nada in their search engine.

7. Golden says:

I never existed before I never existed, so it’s no different for me.

You’ll get used to not existing.

8. tp says:

It’s something more than advertisers. I never had any advertisers on my site, but when checking my google results in advance of sending out some resumes recently, I noticed that my poker blog is no longer listed as the first result as it has been for the past 2 years.

9. Anthony says:

I heard that Google was nuking sites that Focus on the Family was reporting as violating Google’s Adsense clickfraud policy. FoF is on a fullout assault against anything poker related.

Same thing happened with a bunch of political blogs, from their opponents.

10. Jay says:

Anthony, where did hear that about FoF?

11. Dan M says:

Indeed, would love to know more about this. As it is — hate to say it — but I’m almost afraid to leave a comment here, as if Otis might give me herpes or something.

1. November 26, 2017

[…] times of high traffic here at Rapid Eye Reality (and Google, we still need to have dinner and talk this out), I tend to get a lot of e-mails from people I don’t know.   Most of them readily […]