Under pressure

1. BJ Nemeth says:

All of this, and you cut your finger while chopping ginger?!?

2. Mean Gene says:

I miss my pressure washer. I’m not sure if it’s at my parents or if my ex-wife has it. Good times.

3. MGM says:

Hmmm…I thought you were the guy who lacked in the “handyman” area. This is how you typically describe yourself, anyway. So, regardless of the size of your pressure wand, I’m impressed.

There’s something about revving up chainsaws and big ass lawnmowers and heavy equipment that thrills me. We’re due for some power washing as well. I’ll prolly be fighting with the husband over who gets to do the job.

I just did the same thing, but I rented my heavy-duty pressure washer from the local Rent-All center. I admit I did the Tim Allen grunt a few times, and the dog won’t go near me anymore.

It’s what being a man is all about.

Now you’ll have to excuse me. The Wife reads your blog and will expect me to start knocking off her honey-do list, thankyouverymuch.

Where’s that damn Rent-All center…

5. Falstaff says:

After I get the new windows installed, feel free to come up and pressure wash my siding.

6. Da Goddess says:

While the various buildings that make up our apartment complex could all use a nice power wash, California has pretty much put the kibosh on anything involving water that isn’t absolutely necessary. Sad, but true.

Maybe you could hang out at a local car wash and offer your services there. I bet anything you’d be snapped up in an instant.

As for your wife’s attention to detail, it’s a chick thing. I just spent 8 hours editing photos and have barely made a dent in my collection. I’m getting there. Just slowly. And mostly happily.

7. Buckeyetimmy says:

Dude. DUDE! Welcome back. We missed you. Glad to see that you picked up a few skills along the way.

Uh…would you happen to know how to frame an addition using a block wall as your base?