Advice from the most honest one in the room

1. Kym says:

Aw, geeze, I was so successfully avoiding the Christmas tears – until now. Happy Holidays, Otis family.

2. Pauly says:

Merry Christmas to the Otis clan.

This time last year I was huddled in a small hospital in Baghdad, Iraq and unwrapping holiday presents from like-minded souls. It means more than you know.

Happy holidays. Please pass the Kool-Aid.

4. Betty says:

Damn cute kid!

But really it’s the sexy deep Otis voice that might have me coming back in the wee hours after many adult beverages.

Merry Christmas to you all (tell your wife I miss her blogging!)

5. Strawberry Shortcake says:

Otis – that just made my Christmas! I just showed my Mom and she said “ohhhhhawww”….

I love you guys!

6. Benjo says:

Totally awesome. When I grow up I want a family like yours.

7. April says:

Gawd I love that Southern drawl! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I could use a shot of Kool-Aid, and a shot of whatever makes your kid tick.

Wow.

9. Da Goddess says:

I ended up watching the longer version and loving it even more!

What a great kid you have there.

10. animal lover says:

I loved reading your blogs……however I just wanted to remind you that animals are not here for our entertainment. There is a lot of cruelty involved to get an animal to perform a human task (ride a bike,kick a field goal,etc). Your note on this would be funny if it wasn’t really happening all over the world. Please remember this when the circus is in town. I do not remember the name of the website but it shows behind the scenes footage of trainers for Barnum and Bailey’s using fire hoses, electric prods, etc to train the elephants. Read about Flora the elephant on Free Flora. She was with the circus for many years and was rescued and is now in a sanctuary in Tennessee. See how horrible it is for a baby elephant to be torn from it’s Mother to spend it’s life making money for Barnum and Bailey. One day hopefully we as a society will not teach our children to be entertained by exploiting another living creature. For more information on this check out the humane society’s web site. Thank You very much.