My phirst time

1. G-Rob says:

I’m glad you had fun.

2. gatorphish says:

What? No mention of Leroy’s ribs. Great review. You nailed it.

3. Joe says:

as a long time fan (20 years), i know what i’m talking about. and your review was one of the most cogent descriptions of a show that i’ve ever read. i’m glad that you loved it and that you got it. welcome to the circus.

4. IG says:

Awesome write-up Otis you captured the magic of your first show and it osmosed to me. I’m looking forward to my first live Phish in August.

5. Da Goddess says:

Glad you had that experience. Whether Phish or any other band was responsible, it’s definitely the sort of experience everyone should have at least once.

6. Garbiela says:

I’m still laughing at my “phirst” time..very clever. I have yet to experience a Phish concert. yikes I wish i went to Bonnaroo!! You phish fans might appreciate this. I heard Fuse is airing a special on them tomorrow evening at 4pm! Live from the Clifford Ball! definitely going to tune in and see what songs they performed! see what channel you get Fuse on here.. http://fuse.tv/channelfinder.html

7. Lee Jones says:

Now I’m wishing I paid that guy on Haywood Ave. $200 for a ticket. But I’m really glad you were there, Brad.

Regards, Lee

8. Kid Dynamite says:

very well written, Otis

9. jennifer mckelvey says:

Nice! This is all too familiar to read, as it pretty much sums up my feelings when I saw Pink Floyd for the first time in 94′ at Death Valley.

1. December 29, 2009