Vasectomy in pictures

1. Chilly says:

I can’t believe there were no photos of the dental tools.

You need one of these: http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/diy-vasectomy-magnet-set.jpg

2. Darren says:

Just have to thank you for the Tommy Herr reference.

1: Who’s that guy over there?
    2: I believe that is Otis
    1: Are you sure? I heard him referred to as Little Otis.
    2: I think I’m right; you hear it right?
    1: I’m sure I did. I play golf with his urologist.

4. Mike D says:

Hilairous…you just need Uncle Ted to play some theme music.

5. Human Head says:

Bravo, sir. That was excellent.

6. Little Willie says:

Is there a date of publication anywhere on this tract?

7. the cougar says:

This was awesome! Seriously, who considers the snip and has time to sit around and drink coffee… Much less sit around. Big question…Does snipping increase male breast size? And
    Bu

8. ToddCommish says:

Since none of these guys have frozen peas wedged into their crotch, I’ll assume none of them have actually had the operation yet.

And note the way the guy in the third photo is either giving the doc a reacharound or checking the doc for a hernia.

Mmmmmm… funnel cakes.

9. ToddCommish says:

Some things to keep in mind:

– Don’t fear the anesthetic, fear the tape. Mr. Happy will be taped to your belly to clear the danger zone and that tape will be removed at some point.

– Make sure you explain to your toddlers that they have to ask before hugging Daddy for a little while. A three-year old’s head is at the exact WRONG height for a post-op hug. Trust me on this.

– Don’t bring your iPod. You’ll NEED to hear what the doc is saying.

Chilly–I requested no dental tools. The other option was very sharp rocks, which seemed very rock and roll.

Darren–Herr is the father of second base as far as I’m concerned.

Ken–I do the small junk jokes around here.

Mike–Uncle Ted should surely have something ready by LEAF.

HH-TY

Little Willie–Not one I could find.

Cougar–Pretty sure that myth had been debunked. I believe the actual cause is realizing you are no longer a man who can reproduce and hence, no longer have to take care of yourself, and thus, moobs.

Commish–Damned good advice across the board.

I’ll throw one more piece of advice in, take whatever “relaxant” pill they offer before the procedure.

I found myself gabbing away with the doctor and hot-as-all-get-out assistant the whole time without realizing all the junk carving they were doing.

Literally felt like we were done before it began.

12. The Wife says:

The picture narratives were perfect . . . and I personally think KenP did a nice job with the junk comments.

Good luck.

13. Da Goddess says:

You’ll be fine, goofy drawings and all. The surgeon had much better illustrations in his book (the one he’ll have open beside him as he takes his first few cuts). I’m sure you’ll be out playing frisbee golf in no time, though the bag of frozen peas in your shorts may look a bit weird to onlookers.

14. Nathan says:

I walked in for my V and there was a 3 foot piece of tape on the table. The nurse said to undress, get on the table, and tape my penis up to my belly… I looked at her and told her I didn’t need that much tape.