On pretense and population

1. change100 says:

Unfortunately, the only thing my 200-strong CD collection did in my college years was lure a rotating cast of homosexuals into my dorm room, although the four different cast recordings of “Gypsy” and various deep cuts of 1960’s-era Barbra Streisand might have had something to do with that. But I digress.

I think you’ve stumbled upon something huge here. Carbon credits for birth control users. Sign me up!

2. DuggleBogey says:

“Hey baby, come over to my dorm room and I’ll let you copy my 100 gig music collection.”

“Wow, it’s going to take 45 minutes for this music to copy, what shall we do while it’s transferring?”

Bow chicka wow-wow.

3. Astin says:

You got that fortune cookie too? Ranks as the second favourite I’ve received behind “You like Chinese food”

Nice post. While I didn’t live in a dorm in my University days, my buddy used his bartending skills to get the ladies through his door. I can only hope that the rise in pre-made bottled drinks will help stave off this threat to our ecosystem.

4. betty says:

I get extra credits for getting myself fixed!

This is the single most genius thing I’ve read on the internet today… and possibly for a real long time. Though, once I did have sex and use my iPhone to text a friend right after “DUDE, I just had sex with [name].”

5. Chilly says:

Sorry but I disagree. In my college days we used “Wanna go see my stereo?”

The size of one’s receiver, woofers and tweeters……..

Two points:

1. I got more tail in college thanks to the Eagles than an guy like me has a right to. Of course, I played them on my guitar and perhaps the whole musician thing overcame the music.

2. Remember that the EPA just declared carbon dioxide a dangerous greenhouse gas. That’s right – the same stuff you are exhaling RIGHT NOW, you criminal.

7. pokerpeaker says:

You know, I still have guilty feelings for having twins because of this. I have often thought that a lot of the world’s problems – those detailed in Food, Inc. and The Cove, for instance, and global warming sticks to mind as well – are because of the world’s overpopulation.
    But when I think of solutions, it gets a little holocausty and that’s just too scary.

8. I didn’t need music to get laid in college. 4 years full of beer and girls with self-esteem issues.

9. Skip says:

Really? A-D-Pi? Why would you lower your standards?

I did my part by saving myself until after college. Involuntarily, but still helping the environment over here!

1. December 31, 2010

[…] On pretense and population–How Steve Jobs is controlling the world population (and ruining a lot of college guys’ lives) […]