Bracketology with a five year-old

1. StB says:

I think you just gave me a reason for not joining the pool. I know zip about basketball and having a 5 year old beat me would be the norm. Bowling on the other hand takes quite a bit of skill and knowledge but only if you take the time to put the bottle of beer down when you go to throw your ball.

2. Pauly says:

The heavy-favorite to win my pool this year is your son! The bookies in Vegas have him at 7-1. You’re the defending champ at 15-2.

I thought my bowling joke was the best of the post…(I have several friends who are very good with a bowling ball).

4. BadBlood says:

The post was indeed good. The pic? Far better.

5. Su says:

Great post – The last sentence of your post is great as well as the line about Glenn Beck.

6. change100 says:

Fuck, man. Even I won this pool back in 2007. #lilotisFTW

Bowling requires drinking. That is all.

I’ll take on D’s picks for a $10 side wager. You on?

8. Love the post and the pic. I have to be just a little partial to our local contribution to the NCAA March Madness – the Univ. of Houston. Go Cougs. Sorry D.

9. Skip says:

I was having a grumpyish day until the bowling comment made me snort, the Glenn Dick comment made me smile and nod wisely in agreement, and the cheetah comment made me shoot coffee out my nose and scared all my coworkers. Love you for that. No. Longer. Grumpyish.

10. Aaron says:

If he wins, I think I have a line on cheetah he can get for $420. Slightly used.

11. Da Goddess says:

I’ll send the boy a cheetah for $419, shipping included, if he wins. (We have more than we can handle from MY son’s cheetah obsession back in the day.)