39 songs that make me happy

Brad Willis ·

1. Su says:

Thanks for the list! Some of these I have, but I needed some new stuff to download for my long runs and workouts I have coming up. Thanks again and Happy Happy Season!!!

2. BG says:

I intersect with your collection on a grand total of three of these songs.

I looked at my top five most played in iTunes the other day. Three Whiskeytown, two Ghostface Killah. “Kilo” by Ghostface might be near the top of my songs-that-get-me-going list (yes, it’s about drugs).

BG…I’d guess the intersections are Rodrigo y Gabriela, James Brown, and Maceo.

I’m proud to say that I’ve heard of at least 4 of these bands.

Doc–Well, I think I’m comfortable in saying there is not a bad band or artist on this list. Depending on what kind of music you dig, you should find at least ten songs on the list you’ll like a lot. Preview them on iTunes and pick and choose.

6. BG says:

It’s the Old Crow off O.C.M.S, Judy Blue Eyes, and Call Me The Breeze.

Oh-fer-three there, Otis. I appreciate getting credit for being funky, however.

7. Skip says:

We just saw Michael Franti and Spearheaad opening for John Mayer a coupla weeks ago, and I must admit I have not boogied like that in a long while– he led a parade through the floor seats and pulled 10-15 young people up on stage for that song, had a little 6-7 yr old girl singing the “I love you” parts for him- fantastic. Good list, but I feel like an old loser now with my 80’s hair-metal heavy iPod list. 🙁

8. BadBlood says:

Not sure how Steel Panther missed this list.

9. Say Hey is one of my favorite Franti songs. I’m most fond of his Hello Bonjour. Black Crowes Warpaint is the CD I’ve been listening too in my car lately.

I’m not surprised that I recognize most of the artists on your list and share a love of the same artists/music. Your play list reminds me the bonus DVD’s Relix Magazine puts in each issue for subscribers. Lots of good stuff!!

I’m planning on playing the ladies event 4/10/10 during NAPT. See you there. Already told Dr Pauly that if you need stuff from the outside world Ill bring it next Saturday!!

happy easter to the family