Will Folks teaches us a lesson

1. CJ says:

It’s all rather amusing to me.

I thought a person’s sex life wasn’t supposed to matter (i.e. Clinton, etc.).

But it’s all a mirage left for whatever hypocritical side wishes to develop their faux outrage.

2. anonymous says:

“…Barrett’s people had a role in shopping the story to reporters and were actively threatening people with the story.”

NOT TRUE

Folks is a long time Barrett hater and would love to pin the blame there. I’ve read everything on FITSNEWS and there’s nothing to support it. Will Folks has no one to blame but himself!

3. Scuba says:

I am prompted to write, only because I am constantly agog(yes I will use that word) at your politics. Ours seems so boring by comparison. No wonder our newspapers are quite slim and our news hours more about whats going on off our shores rather than on! We did have a family man politician found at a gay mens club last week, and whilst he resigned because he was using a tax payer funded car to get to the club, the bigger story kinda ended up turning into a story about how sleazy the media is to have followed him, rather than his behaviour! Bottom line, if your in the public eye….act like you are!

4. Scuba says:

ps, when I say “your politics” I mean US!!!!

5. Scuba says:

And when I say US, I mean United States!!!!!!!!!

6. Hermione says:

You’re assuming a lot here, when you set Will Folks up as some great Truth Teller. You’re assuming that he’s just like most people… just like you and me. The things I know about Will Folks (and his prior actions) make it EASY for me to understand why he would do things the way he has. Whether he’s made up this story from whole cloth, perpetuated a rumor, or merely spread the “truth” about an actual affair, the bottom line is that there must be money involved, and lots of it. Folks has been known to blackmail friends and sell out colleagues if the price is right. I don’t begin to know what actually happened between Folks and Haley, but somebody needs to follow the money trail.

7. Tw says:

Keep his “damned mouth shut”? Folks couldn’t drive traffic to his blog if he did. I chuckle every time I go there. The first thing you’re greeted with is a pop-up ad.

8. Sunny says:

The main issue here is not whether they did or did not have an affair. The main thing is, that if Will does come forward with positive proof (more positive than what has been published thus far), then Haley lied publicly by saying it never happened – and that, my friend is not a good way to begin a potential term as Governor.

9. BadBlood says:

Look, I’ll just say what most of us guys are thinking anyway. “I’d do her.”

10. Special K says:

Remember when Joe Sebok joined UB and everyone wondered why? Remember how he said that he would clean thing up and get everyone a square deal? Well, we now know why he joined; to get a TV show.

So now Will Folks does something and many are asking why? We may never know or he may get a good state job under the next Governor. We just have to wait and see on that one.

BTW, he didn’t tell the whole truth. He only told a small sliver of the truth if that is what it is. The whole truth would include places, time, dates and other things that could be cooborated. Until then he should be ignored.

11. CJ says:

Special K makes a great point.

Otis wrote this, “if Will Folks isn’t lying, he should at least be commended for telling the whole truth.”

That doesn’t come close to describing what Will Folks actually did.