A letter to my wife on the occasion of our tenth anniversary

Brad Willis · Published · Updated

1. Karol says:

This was seriously beautiful.

2. Polcyn says:

Funny, I forgot our weddings were a week apart. I’m still glad Trish and I made the trip to Carolina to see you two tie the knot.

Happy anniversary to you both.

(Damn, 10 years went fast)

3. April says:

Congratulations to you!

4. The Wife says:

Sometimes I want to be married to you just so you’ll write me a letter like this.

Sometimes I wish I was married to her, just because she has the patience of a saint to put up with you, you beautiful oddness, and take care of your family like she does.

You’re both so fortunate – congratulations!

5. Congratulations!!! I’m a bit numb after reading this and not sure my words can do justice to your 10 years….thus, happy anniversary!

LOL! you even filled that with angst. You are the perfect Puritan.

Relax O! I’m pretty sure she likes you too. The crowd here will testify that she’s not just doing it for the kids.

Very nice though.

7. Erika says:

Yours was a beautiful wedding and everyone fortunate enough to be in attendance knew it would be a beautiful marriage as well. Happy anniversary!

8. Su says:

Happy Anniversary you two! Your wedding was one of the most beautiful ones I’ve been to. I can’t believe it’s been 10 years. Oh, how time flies! Love you!

9. Jen says:

I’m so lucky to say I was with you guys to celebrate. Ten years roars by so fast. Hugs to both of you as you extend the celebration later into the month.

No pork chops??!?!?

Seriously, congrats you two.

11. trodoss says:

Congrats!

It was a beautiful wedding, and I was honored to be there for it 😉

You have (at least) two great women in your life–Your awe-inspiring mom and equally awe-inspiring wife.

12. change100 says:

Tears in eyes….our fifth is next February and Jesus Christ is the bar set high now.

Congratulations to both of you. Hope you are well, my friends.

13. 23skidoo says:

That’s a sweet post otis.

To paraphrase a quote; ‘I think Mrs. Otis and Mrs. Skidoo should get together and go bowling’ It’s a good thing to know there’s that much awesomeness so close.

Here’s to the next ten.

14. Helene says:

I found your blog quite by accident, but I just wanted to tell you that this was one of the most beautiful declarations of love I’ve ever read, and I’m an incurable bookworm, so that’s saying something. More over, you’ve almost made a believer out of me, maybe the “love conquers all” concept, isn’t so absurd after all.. Thank you for making my day a little bit brighter..

15. freddy says:

Oh, how difficult it is to open up and let your heart open out to your dear one and pour everything inside of it…

1. June 14, 2010

[…] I booked our tenth wedding anniversary trip, I made sure I was booking at a place where I could get online. It’s automatic. I do it […]