Mastodon Weekend returning to Greenville?

1. StB says:

My liver just screamed.

2. Grange95 says:

Which road race is being planned? Or is it an off-the-books sort of event? More to the point, what’s the typical bail and fine for public intox, resisting arrest, and criminal mischief?

More details to come soon, but this weekend will coincide with several well organized events. As for the latter…do you have reciprocity in South Carolina?

Poor Wes will busy with the line “yes your honor, I understand my client was jumping across rooftops half-naked with a full beer in hand, but he was just trying to win a prop bet”

5. Grange95 says:

@ Otis: I don’t think they let the gays practice law in South Carolina. Maybe this Wes dude Drizz mentioned can be put on a group retainer, kind of like how the mob has a set of attorneys ready to deploy at a moment’s notice whenever one of their enforcers get arrested.

Hmmm. I know parades can be a problem. Not sure on how the SC Bar views…oh, nevermind. If we can keep Wes away from the whiskey, he can at least get us through a bond hearing. Now, put on your damned running shoes.

7. gracie says:

Well now this sounds like a ton of fun.

8. StB says:

Running shoes? The only running I do is from one bar to another when it is raining.

9. emme says:

The video was awesome. Got me in the mood for some debauchery. Count me in…..but I don’t know about the running thing. We will be running towards or away? Will be nice to herd with your Mastodons again.

10. APOSEC72 says:

Well, dang. I am somewhat intrigued….

11. BamBam says:

Who’s that good looking, muscular fellow in the arm wrestling? No NOT Blood and his “guns”, the one beating him?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now to see if I can be talked into going down to G-Vegas for a drink. Who knows, its happened before.
    😉

12. OhCaptain says:

A race to train for. Love it. Now, to get the needed hall pass.