Election Day 2016 from America’s Couch: A live blog

Brad Willis · Published · Updated

1. Grange95 says:

We have to stop meeting like this. Pass the hard stuff.

2. Joanada says:

I love your 12-year old son’s honestly. Especially when he recognizes the struggle of those less fortunate, and wants to help them / wants the election results to benefit them. He “doesn’t care” and “can’t vote,” yet he is already building the foundation of a strong opinion, whether he knows it or not. Well done as parents!! I’m just a Canuck and have no say whatsoever in this particular race, but it is great to see young ones raised to be politically/responsibly aware.

3. Joanada says:

*honesty

4. Scuba says:

Thanks for your honesty and this blog. I sit here on the other side of the world gobsmacked by what is happening. It’s hard to believe. I hope that your words on Twitter are retweeted over and over again. It’s nearly 5pm here and there’s a wine waiting for me…

5. Grange95 says:

Howdy, Black Dog. Thanks for being there.

6. Nina T says:

People like you and your family, Brad, are going to have to strong and kind and brave for the people who have been further marginalized and put in jeopardy by this election.

And me. I have to be strong and kind and brave too.

Let’s do this together.

7. Susan Farr says:

Love you, Brad. I’ll walk with you any and every day.