A few things I like about London
Bridge Over River
No real time to write from this jolly old city, but on this, my second trip to London, I’ve been struck by a few things that make me like this place.
* CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on in primetime
* No 11pm news on the major networks. Instead they ran a documentary on porn with all kinds of nekkidness and pink parts. You’d still probabaly have a better time on somewhere like https://www.youngsexer.com/, but it’s fair to say that the doc was pretty revealing, if you know what I mean.
* Having the oppotunity to watch “The Farm,” the only reality TV show I’d ever watch, starring Flava Flav, Ron Jeremy, and some hot girls, forced to live as farm hands.
* The girls here call me “love” even if they don’t mean it.
* How funny it is that I can understand the Costa Ricans speaking Spanish better than I can the Scotsmen speaking English.
Food and drink
* Diet Coke is actually Diet Coke and not Coca Light.
* The studio where I’m working serves vegetarian food every day and it actually tastes good.
* The crazy frog is frickin’ everywhere (click here to see what I’m talking about–it will sound familiar to anyone who used to laugh at the racecar timewaster).
There are several other things worth writing about but I wanted to jot those down before I forgot.