I know who I am!

1. Mean Gene says:

Any chance that “Dave Ritter” is German or Romanian or whatever for “Mephistopheles”? More obscure than “Louis Cypher”, sure, but it fits.

2. pokertart says:

are you still moving to Canada? Sorry for the random question – I’ve been out of the blogosphere for a bit (just had a baby), and was curious as to if/when you’d be in my neck of the woods.

3. iggy says:

i’ve always thought you were moonlighting as edgar hanson on the Northwestern.

4. hmm.. thank you very much. usefull information

It was a good move when your wife went back to writing your name on your underwear like at camp. In Vegas you at least figured out who you are once a week.
    🙂

6. Grayson says:

I have to agree with iggy. I’d have thought you’d get more mileage out of that one.

Of course, I’ve never seen you bite the head off of a herring….

Great story in Truckin’. You need a radiologist. The odds of it being cancer are almost nil, but there is something called Barrett’s esophagus, that could cause your symptoms. It isn’t cancer, but could become cancer if not treated.

Just sayin’

8. Mickey Rourke plays masterful role in Spun. it is a disturbing yet funny look at everyones favorite diet supplement…meth. great cast and a must see if you have not already seen it. see you tonight mr senior el fucking camino.

broc

1. December 28, 2008

[…] In July, I had the oddest and scariest case of mistaken identity I’ve ever had. Read about it in Baby Daddy. It was part of a series of odd cases that I chronicled in I Know Who I Am. […]