Friday Mental Massage: Blind and inquisitive
Today, the sky is as blue as its been in weeks. The haze is gone. The tropical rains (all five inches of it) made the grass green. It’s just about perfect, so I’m not going to belabor this massage today. Just a quick chop-chop and let’s get on with the four-day weekend.
- Sarah Palin—I’ll let my Twitter post on this suffice. “I didn’t think Michael Palin could legally be the VEEP. Then again, nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition either.”
- Blind to a friend—Going slowly mad is not as bad as it seems at first. Relax and let the insanity wash over you.
- Blind to Columbia, Missouri folks—October 24-25. Busy?
- To the Canuck-inquisitive—Yeah it’s all good. I’m happy with how things are turning out.
- This weekend—Today and tonight is up in the air, but tomorrow is an afternoon BBQ and evening Mizzou vs. Illinois grudge match with some Fighting Illini fans. My wife bought the kid a Tigers jersey, and this might be a good year for it. She also bought herself one. It’s…well, it’s pretty damned hot.
I gotta go.