Endorse this

1. Mean Gene says:

Let’s see, I’m wearing my Bose headphones at the moment, my digital Elph is sitting on my desk (I have the exact same model), I use WordPress for both my personal and work blogs, I love my iPhone as I might love a first-born child, and I caught up with “The Wire” through my Netflix queue.

I’m a Canon guy though I’m sure Nikon is quite nice. But no love for Ecco?

2. Pauly says:

Did ECCO drop you from their endorsement team in favor of Johnny Lodden?

I love the ELPH.

Clif Bars are amazing hunger supplements. I lived off of them (and Vicodin) at the WSOP last summer.

3. Sean D says:

Trust me, I’m in R*dio and endorsements are your bread and butter. Discounted Cable? Natch! Endorse a food restaurant for free lunch on Wednesdays? Natch! There is nothing better than to sell your soul … is there?

Seriously, I think that endorsements is the true SWAG! That is if you get pulled into the room and get to see Tiger.

BTW, the version I saw had tiger talking to me after he appeared in the Mike Douglas show. Have I dated myself?

Gene and Pauly…so right. You know I helped found the Church of Ecco. I couldn’t let my omission stand. I put Ecco on the list. In fact, I’m going to buy some more this weekend!

5. Maudie says:

iPhone – check; Elph – check; Clif bars – back when I was employed: stashed in desk drawer; Bose headphones – on the “When I’m Employed Again” list; guitar tool-kit app – downloading now!

M. Out.