Nine years of drivel

1. Ten Mile says:

Happy birthday Rapid Eye.

All I can say is Keep Driveling!

9th Anniversary
    Traditional Gifts: Pottery and Willow
    Modern Gifts: Leather

I’ll refrain from comment on the possible suitability of Willow and Leather for your enjoyment or dreaming.

3. Daddy says:

Still one of the best out there.
    Keep on goin’.

4. NT says:

Write on, Otis! You write, we’ll read.

5. SCSue says:

Please don’t stop writing. I read everything you post on RER. I’ve been reading your stuff since the Amanda Smith case – you were the first writer I found pointing out the obvious truth. Since then, I feel like I’ve been through so much with you, your friends, and family – the announcement of the pending Dos, the growing up of “the boy”, Dos’ birth and the drama soon after – when many of us held our breath and wished or prayed or both that everything would be ok, the poker blogging adventures, and the recent loss of your dog. You break my heart, and you make me laugh out loud. Sometimes in the same story. So, please don’t stop. Those people who are only tweeting or facebooking are not writing. You are.

Happy Anniversary!

That’s like 63 blog years, right?

7. Tom says:

Congrats on the anniversary! Contrary to popular notion, blogging is not dead. There are a few of us brave (demented?) souls still out there. Keep writing!

8. Pauly says:

Kudos for approaching a decade of excellent web writing.

9. Da Goddess says:

Happy blogiversary! I’m glad I’ve been around for 7 1/2-8 years of the fun.

I remember the old site design like it was just yesterday. And there was the eyeball. And then…

The one constant to all of this, Brad, was and is your beautiful writing. Don’t ever stop writing. I don’t care if you lose your hands. Learn to type with your toes or your nose or a pencil between your teeth. You are an amazing writer and it’s an honor to be able to read your work.

1. September 16, 2010