Those aren’t ants in my pants

1. Uncle Ted says:

Fire ants: #213 on my list of things I don’t miss about the South.
    Glad you and your lemons are ok. 🙂

2. Bracelet says:

As an aficionado of blog posts about junk I must say you’ve done a good job here. I like what you’re doing with this blog of yours. Keep up the good work.

3. Jay says:

I actually managed to avoid fire ants the entire decade or so I lived in S.C. I have no idea how, though.

4. Joe says:

I’ve never enjoyed reading about another man’s junk as much as I enjoyed reading about yours. And I never intend to let that happen again.

And as a stand-alone sentence you really can’t beat, “If she had seen my crotch, I might not have to had to pay at all.”

Half way through this I was thinking “that sounds like something I’d like to do when I visit SC again next year”.

But like most men I listen to my junk and it does not wish to become the size of a lemon.

6. trodoss says:

I feel your pain man.

I have anaphylactic reactions to food, so I know your pain. Carry what you have to though since it could be worse the next time.

7. Astin says:

Know what sucks? Anaphylaxis is the thing that sucks.

Glad you’re okay. Sounds like my nurses were cuter.

8. BWoP says:

I’m not sure if you were ever introduced to Robert from “The Vegas Year,” but this post reminded me of something he wrote a while back: http://thevegasyear.blogspot.com/search?q=fire+ant

Glad to hear that you’re okay now.

9. blaargh says:

I visited Campbell’s covered bridge, and all I got was softball size testicles. Will sell better.

The only thing worse is finding a tick latched on to your junk a week after you get home…

10. Armand Henkey says:

Ant bites are really not that bad. The worst ant bite comes from fire ants and they have the nastiest bite from my experience. :`:,”

Warmest regards http://www.healthmedicinelab.com“>