Langerado 2008: Strawberry Shortcake’s key changes

1. Strawberry Shortcake says:

Aw, shucks!

🙂 Ya’ll are right on; that’s what it’s about – I thrive off of meetin’ people and sharin’ my love to all! And to boot, I never even realized that I was laughin’ – it just felt so good!

I’m just thankful I got to meet cha’!
    🙂

2. joaquinochoa says:

What I find odd is that she knows you have a blog. Are you still using that damn line…yo, I have a blog, kid. I’m not sure what to say about this. I just sit here shaking my head…he told her that he had a blog. Odd…very odd. You have the best cover name also…did she google you? I’m in shock. What the hell is your real name, Otis? In any case, do hope you all are nice and rested…remember there is a big move coming up.

3. Strawberry Shortcake says:

Nah, I ain’t no stalker – Pauly told me – we all talked about it…..

4. Strawberry Shortcake says:

P.S. – Uncle Ted = super cute!!!! 🙂

Shortcake: Joaquin’s dig was at me. He likes to think I pick up girls with my blog like I used to with my guitar.

re: Uncle Ted…if you only knew how cute…

6. Strawberry Shortcake says:

🙂

7. joaquinochoa says:

S Shortcake…the bloggers always laugh at one another about blogs being ghey. thus, when I read that you posted here I started to laugh because I know some people who use their blog to get girls. Me, I never tell girls I have a blog and I’m going to post their picture on my blog…serious.