Nine years

1. Betty says:

You bring a lot to the lives of others, as well. You and your wife have supported and inspired me and I know there are others who would say the same thing.

I suspect that karma is alive and well on Mt. Otis.

2. AgSweep says:

Happy Anniversary Otis and Ms. Otis. I have two pieces of good news. 1. Your rapid aging process will slow down remarkably in about 18 years. 2. I know for a fact it is possible to feel the same about each other as you feel today at 30 years in, actually, it gets better.

Mazel tov.

PS. I’m totally starting a rock band called Aimlessly Ambitious.

4. Strawberry Shortcake says:

man I love you guys…and alls I got was a weekend at a music festy…ya’ll never cease to inspire me! much love!

5. Jon Katkin says:

Happy anniversary Otis. Glad to hear Dos gave you a good present.

Well Doc had us all beat for today’s blogging with:

But, I have to move the award and song over to DOS.

Let the drums roll out
    Let the trumpet call
    While the people shout
    “Strike up the band”

7. Flora says:

First of all, happy aniversary! I love the photo!
    And Wow! We almost lost our daughter last fall due to a rare & extremely severe case of ITP. I can just imagine what kind of stress you guys were under. Isabelle has recovered well and I’m sure your little one will soon too. Many blessings! Send my best wishes to Michelle!

8. Mean Gene says:

Happy Anniversary, and extremely glad to hear the good news.

9. OhCaptain says:

Happy Anniversary!

(Also really glad to hear the good news!)

10. Skip says:

Happy Anniversary, my friend, and indeed you are blessed. I remember your wedding weekend, the busses up the hill with no AC, the reception running dry with your dad swooping to the rescue with cases from the hotel bar, nearly breaking the table with a last “Devil…Georgia” pounding… good times. And many more to you and yours.

11. Da Goddess says:

Happy 9th! And congratulations on Dos coming home.

May I suggest AC and fans for relief from the sticky heat? And that “roastery” chicken (as my son calls it) has been known to cure whatever else ails you.