Luckiest man

1. The Wife says:

I’d like to have a contest of who is more blessed, but I’m sure it would just be a never ending tie. However, you win the “make Mrs Chako cry” contest for sure today.

Glad you appreciate all the the different packages your blessings come in.

Happy Thanksgiving and see you soon!

Pup is lookin’ good, and so is the one on your back.

Have a few smiles and few drinks ready in two weeks.

I could use a like-minded friend in Vegas and I’ll raise a Cap’n Coke to your scotch.

3. Da Goddess says:

Now that I’ve wiped a few tears away, all I can say is “yeah.”

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Otis clan!

4. Grumpy says:

Congrats – thats as much as any man can ask for – but whats wrong w a motorcycle? I wouldnt know since I have no kids. LOL

5. IG says:

Loved this picture when I first saw it. I read this and think man those kids of yours are going to have a great journal to go back and read when they are old enough to really comprehend what it means to be and have a great dad.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of the Otis clan. I’m passing on the WPBT gathering but Hopefully next year at NAPT Mohegan well be able to catch up officially. Better yet let it be a Phish show!!

(If you havent guessed Phish/Furthur wins out over poker for me any day of the week).

6. Grange95 says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

BTW, that’s an adorable puppy. 🙂

7. shane says:

I’m nodding both in recognition of the feeling, and envious approval of your skill at expressing it. See you in Vegas.

Run good. Revel in it.

9. Or should I say – I’ll see that and raise you the most perfect husband ever.

10. Susannah says:

We, your friends are thankful for you, as well. Hope your travels bring you our way soon… Happy Thanksgiving to all the Willi!

11. riya lalwani says:

A haappy man. That’s it. It is very nice to see that you are thankful to all those persons who are essential part of your life. Nice pic of your family.

happy thanksgiving